The Almaguin Chamber of Commerce has recently launched a region-wide programto help identify the needs of our businesses. Whether you are home-based or have a commercial operation, we want your input!
What’s been done to date:
- Establishment of a leadership team made up of representatives from the participating communities and other project partner
- Project planning and survey development
- Official project launch events
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- In person business interviews throughout theregion
- Data collection and analysis
- Development of recommendations to help meet business needs identified through the survey process
- Presentation of the final report
Currently, 25% of businesses in the Almaguin Region are undertaking the BR+E Survey. To ensure that your business opportunities and concerns are recognized, be sure to register promptly!
Communities involved in BR+E: Powassan • Magnetewan • Burk’s Falls • Sundridge • South River • Kearney • Perry • McMurrich/Monteith • Strong • Ryerson • Armour • Machar • Chisholm
Don’t miss your chance to participate in the program! Please contact Anthony at 705-349-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org