The newly formed Perry, McMurrich/Monteith, Magnetawan (PMM) Economic Development Committee is recruiting three community representatives, with one representative from each partner municipality, to serve as a volunteer member of the PMM Committee. The main objective of the committee is to establish committee priorities and carry out committee projects as it relates to community economic development.
Benefits of Joining the Committee:
– Be involved in various projects in the community and across the Region
– Increased knowledge and understanding of the business community
– Opportunity to make a difference to your local economy
– Identify partners for new projects
– Opportunity to meet and work with different people
– Offers a chance to share your ideas to better the region
To make a difference in your local community, as well as the Almaguin Highlands as a whole, please contact Beth Morton at email@example.com, prior to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 15th, 2017. Please provide a brief description of your skills and experience relevant to this Committee position. The applicants will be reviewed and recommended by the Committee, and appointed by your Municipal Council.